What is Training in Systematic Instruction (TSI)?
TSI is a training approach developed for those who support or train individuals to learn new tasks/skills, providing a framework to organise and apply tailored and effective training strategies to meet your learner’s needs.
The aims of the workshop:
- Introducing trainers to the principles of TSI
- Applying TSI in employment, independent living and community-based activities
- Providing the opportunity to practice systematic instruction in a safe teaching environment
- Identifying and discussing different approaches to task-based training, learning and their role as a trainer
- Presenting an open forum for discussion.
Who is the course suitable for?
- Organisations, trainers and job coaches who support individuals to acquire practical skills needed in employment and independent living.
- Employers and organisations committed to demonstrating equality in the workplace by providing employees with the tools they need to adapt to the training needs of a diverse workforce.
What will the workshop cover?
This workshop introduces how to effectively prepare, organise and apply task-based training. It is delivered through a series of presentations, group discussions and practical exercises in a safe and open environment and provides an in-depth and understanding of:
- Preparation for training (job and task analysis)
- Identifying and applying appropriate training strategies
- Monitoring and recording progress and achievements.
What do our customers say:
Delivery was absolutely brilliant. Nix and Kully have so much passion for what they do, and were really knowledgeable, approachable and encouraging."
A really good insight in the training requirements for disabled workers. Very excited about accepting disabled candidates into our working environment."
I really enjoyed it and will definitely use TSI in future training."
How much will it cost?
Group size: 8-12 participants per workshop
Two days: £3,500 plus VAT
Unfortunately, at this time, we are not able to offer to individual delegates.
Want to find out more?
Or leave your details below and we will get back to you.