As the leading employment and skills provider in Wales, we're now delivering the UK Government’s Work and Health Programme in Wales.
Our support focuses on offering tailored, community-based employment support for people with a disability or health condition, and the long-term unemployed, to help them develop their skills and enter work.
For individuals, our support includes:
- Boosting your confidence and motivation
- Searching and applying for jobs, including CVs and interview practice
- Identifying your skills, abilities and job goals
- Access to volunteering, job taster sessions and work trials
- Health and wellbeing advice including support with housing, money, debt and substance misuse
- Disclosing your disability or health condition to employers
- Advice and guidance once you have started your new job.
As well as providing support in person from branches, you can also access our online support and to find a job and stay in work through our online service. And the support doesn’t stop there. Our in-work advisors will continue to help you even after you’ve started work.
Our comprehensive range of products and services allows organisations to maximise the benefits of recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce, as well as offering additional disability solutions for the workplace, such as:
- Ensuring greater inclusion and equality for disabled people
- Taking a proactive approach to health and disability in the workplace, resulting in lower employee absence levels and increased productivity
- Supporting and evidence your corporate, social and diversity responsibilities
- Understanding, managing and reducing risks under The Equality Act 2010.
If you would like to find out more about how we might work with you, contact us on 0300 456 8025 or email email@example.com
For partners and commissioners
We also work closely with partners and commissioners at a local and national level to ensure that they and their customers experience a wide range of benefits, including:
- Improvements in Estyn ratings
- Decrease in rent arrears
- Higher educational attainment of students and learners
- Reduced draw on adult social care budgets
- Enhanced social inclusion.
If you would like to find out more about how we might work with you, contact us on 0300 456 8025 or email firstname.lastname@example.org