The Work and Health Programme Wales offers tailored, community-based employment support for people with a disability or health condition, and the long-term unemployed, to help them develop their skills and enter work.
What does the Work and Health Programme Wales offer?
- Up to 21 months of holistic support from a Remploy key worker, both pre-employment and in the workplace
- Access to a wide range of local support, including health and social care services, skills programmes, drug and alcohol addiction specialists, and advice and counselling
- 75 delivery locations across every local authority area in Wales, including six multi-disciplinary community hubs, providing easy access for participants in their locality
- Unrivalled employer relationships, including access to work trials and work placements
- Online support from specialist advisors, available seven days a week.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the programme participants must live in Wales, not be in work and meet one of the following criteria:
- Disabled or have a health condition
- Not working and have been unemployed for two years or more*
- A veteran, a reserve or a partner of a member of the Armed Forces
- Have a drug or alcohol addiction, an ex-offender, carer, ex-carer, care leaver or a refugee.
Working in partnership
Delivery of the programme will be supported by Remploy’s Community Partnership Network comprising more than 40 organisations offering specialist advice and support, and access to local services.
Find out more
Contact your local Partnership advisor:
Telephone: 0300 456 8025