As the leading employment and skills provider in Wales, we're now delivering the UK Government’s Work and Health Programme in Wales.
As part of this, our focus remains on:
- Transforming the lives of communities across Wales, supporting individuals towards social and economic independence
- Integrating with a wide range of local services, to provide holistic support
- Helping employers transform workplaces to enable meaningful and lasting careers for disabled and disadvantaged people by building employer capability and confidence.
We began life in Bridgend more than 70 years ago, providing employment support jobs for disabled veterans after World War II. We have been ever-present since and today, deliver services to every part of Wales. Since 2009, we have found jobs for more than 20,000 disabled and disadvantaged people.
Through a wide network of offices and community hubs across Wales, with outreach teams and in collaboration with our Community Partnership Network, we provide specialist employment skills to help unemployed people overcome their barriers to work including:
- Up to 21 months of holistic support from a Remploy Key worker, both pre-employment and in the workplace
- Access to a wide range of local support, including health and social care services, skills programmes, drug and alcohol addiction specialists, and advice and counselling
- 75 delivery locations across every local authority area in Wales, including six multi-disciplinary community hubs, providing easy access for participants in their locality
- Unrivalled employer relationships, including access to work trials and work placements
- Online support from specialist advisors, available seven days a week.
We already work with a range of partners such as local authorities and education providers, as well as more than 500 employers across Wales to develop bespoke programmes and support. This allows us to open up preferential employment opportunities for the individuals we support, and allows organisations to maximise the benefits of recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce.
Find out more