Are you struggling at work due to depression, stress or anxiety?
The Access to Work Mental Health Support Service is a confidential service delivered by Remploy and funded by the Department for Work and Pensions. It is available at no charge to any employees with depression, anxiety, stress or other mental health issues affecting their work.
So far, we have already supported over 12,000 people with a mental health condition who are absent from work or finding work difficult, to stay in, or return to their job. Of these, 93 per cent of people are still in work after six months.
Our trained experts will help you with:
- Nine months of work focused mental health support, matched to your needs
- Suitable coping strategies
- A support plan to help you stay in, or return to work
- Reasonable adjustments
- Advice for your employer on how to support people with a mental health condition.
To qualify, you need to:
- Be in permanent or temporary employment (attending work or signed off)
- Have a mental health condition (diagnosed or undiagnosed) that has resulted in workplace absence, or is causing difficulties to remain in work.
Watch how we helped Chris and read how we helped Greg
Support if you are an apprentice
We can also help you if you’re an apprentice struggling with a mental health condition such as anxiety, depression and low mood. The Access to Work Mental Health Support Service for Apprentices is available at no charge, funded by the Department for Work and Pensions and run by trained mental health professionals.
Here’s how we helped Harry and William.
For more information, help and support, get in touch with us today:
T: 0300 456 8210
Access to Work
This government scheme can help you if your health or disability affects your ability to work.
Grants are available to pay for practical support to help you:
- Start work
- Stay in work
- Move into self-employment or start a business.
For more information, contact Access to Work on:
T: 0345 268 8489
Textphone: 0345 608 8753
For more information, help and support, chat with us online today.