We can help you if you’re an apprentice who is struggling with a mental health condition such as anxiety, depression and low mood. Our Supporting Apprentices Service is completely free and run by trained mental health professionals.
Get in touch if you are:
- In an apprenticeship (attending or signed off sick)
- Have a mental health condition that has resulted in absence, or is causing difficulties for you to remain in your apprenticeship.
Our mental health experts will help via:
- Emotional wellbeing advice and guidance for six months
- Ways to cope, so that you can focus on your apprenticeship
- A support plan to keep you on track
- Advice on workplace adjustments
- Helping your employer understand how they can best support you if you have a mental health condition.
Applications are subject to a decision by Access to Work.
For more information, help and support, get in touch with us today:
Or complete the form below