Are you struggling at work due to depression, stress or anxiety?
The Access to Work Mental Health Support Service is a confidential service delivered by Remploy and funded by the Department for Work and PensionsIt is available at no charge to any employees with depression, anxiety, stress or other mental health issues affecting their work.
So far, we have already supported thousands of people with a mental health condition who are absent from work or finding work difficult, to stay in, or return to work.
Please note that due to the Covid-19 outbreak, our team is working from home. Our service is still fully operational, and we aim to contact you within four hours. Our current opening hours for chat are:
Mon - Fri 09:00 - 19:00
Saturday 09:00 - 13:00
Our trained experts will help you with:
- Nine months of work focused mental health support, matched to your needs
- Suitable coping strategies
- A support plan to help you stay in, or return to work
- Reasonable adjustments
- Advice for your employer on how to support people with a mental health condition.
To qualify, you need to:
- Be in permanent or temporary employment (attending work or signed off)
- Have a mental health condition (diagnosed or undiagnosed) that has resulted in workplace absence, or is causing difficulties to remain in work.
Watch how we helped Chris and read how we helped Greg
Support if you are an apprentice
We can also help you if you’re an apprentice struggling with a mental health condition such as anxiety, depression and low mood. The Access to Work Mental Health Support Service for Apprentices is available at no charge, funded by the Department for Work and Pensions and run by trained mental health professionals.
Here’s how we helped Harry and William
Access to Work
This government scheme can help you if your health or disability affects your ability to work.
Grants are available to pay for practical support to help you:
- Start work
- Stay in work
- Move into self-employment or start a business.
For more information, contact Access to Work on:
T: 0345 268 8489
Textphone: 0345 608 8753
For more information, help and support, you can chat to one of our online advisors by clicking the button below:
Chat with us online