We can help you if you’re an apprentice who is struggling with a mental health condition such as anxiety, depression and low mood. The is no charge for the Access to Work Mental Health Support Service for Apprentices.
The service is funded by the Department for Work and Pensions and is run by trained mental health professionals.
For more information, help and support, get in touch with us today:
Our opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Get in touch if you are:
- In an apprenticeship (attending or signed off sick)
- Have a mental health condition that has resulted in absence, or is causing difficulties for you to remain in your apprenticeship.
Our mental health experts will help via:
- Emotional wellbeing advice and guidance for nine months
- Ways to cope so that you can focus on your apprenticeship
- A support plan to keep you on track
- Advice on workplace adjustments
- Helping your employer understand how they can best support you if you have a mental health condition
Applications are subject to a decision by Access to Work advisers.