The Care Quality Commission Inspectors have given their verdict on the standard of our Experts by Experience ...and we’re delighted!
- 95% rated the ExE’s ability to follow the Inspector’s planning and instruction as ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’
- 95% rated the ExE’s on how effectively they worked with the Inspector and other colleagues in the team as ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’
- 87% regarded the ExE’s communication with staff during the event (including feeding back at the end of the day) as ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’
- 94% felt the quality of the notes/reports provided by the ExE's as ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’
- 97% of the ExE's demonstrated a professional appearance, demeanour and CQC values and behaviours.
Already an Expert by Experience?
The work you do as an Expert by Experience is so important - you are giving a voice to those who may not otherwise be heard.
It is important to remember that we work alongside the Care Quality Commission, who undertake inspections across the country and in every health and social care setting. Sometimes their priority may be in a different specialism or geography to yours, and so there may be periods when there are fewer inspections available for you to undertake. Please be patient during these times - there is still much work to be done!
If you would like to know more about the work the CQC does, please visit their website www.cqc.org.uk. They have also produced a short video that is a great way to understand how this programme works.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us email@example.com
Inspired to get involved?
Work with us to change health and social care services - learn more about becoming an Expert by Experience by clicking on the link below.
Register your interest