What is resilience training?
Mental health costs UK employers an estimated £26 billion each year*.
Developing your managers’ personal resilience by equipping them with the right skills, tools and confidence could significantly reduce the impact of mental health on your workforce and improve business performance.
Resilient employees cope better with adversity and are more likely to continue performing well when faced with challenges, as well as being better able to maintain their own and those they are responsible for mental wellbeing.
The workshop helps managers to build and maintain resilience within the working environment, for themselves and those within their teams.
How does resilience training for your managers support your company?
- Your organisation would benefit from a more resilient workforce as well as reduced absenteeism and presenteeism
- Your managers will be able to help their teams to become more resilient and work to their full potential
- Your managers can promote and support good mental wellbeing in their teams
- You will foster a high-performance and emotionally resilient workforce
Who is it suitable for?
For managers, supervisors, team leaders and HR.
This six hour course provides a safe and open environment for your employees to discuss resilience and how they can influence their team’s resilience.
We begin by considering stress from a number of different perspectives and then explore the relationship between stress, wellbeing and performance. Covering the drivers for wellbeing and HSE management standards, we reflect on the impact we can have as managers.
We’ll look at the ingredients for resilience and how we can develop good habits and strategies and provide opportunities for our teams to do so too.
This course provides managers with the opportunity to reflect on their own resilience and management style. They’ll be able to create their own bespoke action plan to encourage and implement the learning gained from this course back in the workplace. We’ll explore and practice a range of tools, strategies and techniques, so they are ready to implement these into the workplace.
All delegates will receive a comprehensive workbook and certificate of attendance (if required).
At the end of the training your managers will be able to:
- Understand what resilience is and why it is important for the individual, team and business
- Recognise the signs and symptoms of stress and understand the relationship between pressure, stress and performance
- Consider the drivers of wellbeing and HSE management standards, and reflect on how as a manger they can influence wellbeing at work
- Explore the key components of resilience with implementation techniques and strategies to build their own resilience, such as:
- Using skills and strengths
- Strengthening social support networks inside and outside of work
- Identifying and using our sense of purpose
- Recognising and addressing negative thinking
- Identify how to use the “Five ways to wellbeing”
How much will it cost?
>> Find out more