What is mental wellbeing in the workplace training?
One in four of us will be affected by mental health in any one year* - that could be up to a quarter of your workforce!
Developing mental health awareness can help you significantly reduce the cost to your business through reducing absence and increasing productivity.
This workshop can help to create an open attitude and culture towards mental health in your organisation and you will gain the confidence, strategies and tools to effectively approach, support and manage mental wellbeing in the workplace.
The workshop will:
- Explore some of the more common mental health conditions and also look at the relationship between stress, wellbeing and performance
- Give you the opportunity to discuss current mental wellbeing challenges in their workplace and share experiences and good practice.
Who is it suitable for:?
Staff who are responsible for the wellbeing of others.
What will it cover?
Workshop content overview
What is mental health?
- Defining mental health and models of mental
- Common mental health conditions.
Stress, mental wellbeing and performance
- Performance and pressure.
- Supporting mental wellbeing in the workplace.
Creating a supportive climate
- Having helpful conversations
- Practical tools and solutions.
- Equality Act (2010) and exploring the different types of workplace adjustments.
- Using case studies to ensure knowledge can be readily applied in the workplace.
Where to get help
- Where and how you can access support services.
What our customers say:
The course gave a good insight into mental wellbeing. The materials worked well and it was nice to have a lot of group interaction."
It's given me more tools and ideas for supporting my team. I aim to be more open about mental wellbeing."
Delegates from Macmillan workshop
How much will it cost?
Group size: 8-12 participants per workshop
Full day: £1,100 plus VAT
Half day: £699 plus VAT
Unfortunately, at this time, we are not able to offer workshops to individual delegates.
Want to find out more?
Half day leaflet Full day leaflet
Or leave your details below and we will get back to you.