What is mental wellbeing in the workplace training?
One in four of us will be affected by mental health in any one year* - that could be up to a quarter of your workforce!
Developing mental health awareness can help you significantly reduce the cost to your business through reducing absence and increasing productivity.
This workshop can help to create an open attitude and culture towards mental health in your organisation and you will gain the confidence, strategies and tools to effectively approach, support and manage mental wellbeing in the workplace.
The workshop will:
- Explore some of the more common mental health conditions and also look at the relationship between stress, wellbeing and performance
- Give you the opportunity to discuss current mental wellbeing challenges in their workplace and share experiences and good practice.
Who is it suitable for:?
Staff who are responsible for the wellbeing of others.
What will it cover?
Workshop content overview
What is mental health?
- Defining mental health and models of mental
- Common mental health conditions.
Stress, mental wellbeing and performance
- Performance and pressure.
- Supporting mental wellbeing in the workplace.
Creating a supportive climate
- Having helpful conversations
- Practical tools and solutions.
- Equality Act (2010) and exploring the different types of workplace adjustments.
- Using case studies to ensure knowledge can be readily applied in the workplace.
Where to get help
- Where and how you can access support services.
How much will it cost?
>> Find out more
Want to find out more?
Or leave your details here and we will get back to you.