About the workshop
As well as developing your mental health awareness, you will learn a set of skills to allow you to offer appropriate support to someone experiencing a mental health condition.
The workshop will:
- Give a deeper understanding of the issues that impact on and relate to people’s mental health
- Teach practical skills that can be used every day, including being able to spot the signs and symptoms of mental health issues and feel confident guiding people towards appropriate support.
All delegates will receive a copy of the MHFA manual and workbook, which are both excellent support resources. On completion of the workshop, you will receive a certificate to confirm that you are a trained Mental Health First Aider.
Independent research and evaluation show that taking part in an MHFA workshop:
- Raises awareness and mental health literacy
- Reduces stigma around mental ill health and feel confident guiding people towards appropriate support
- Boosts knowledge and confidence in dealing with mental health issues
- Encourages people to start a conversation with a person who may be experiencing a mental health issue
- Promotes early intervention which enables recovery
- MHFA won’t teach you how to be a therapist, but you will be able to say you’re a Mental Health First Aider.
A two day workshop for up to 12 delegates; £2,250 +VAT
A two day workshop for up to 16 delegates; £2,450 +VAT
Unfortunately at this time, we are not able to offer workshops to individual delegates.
Book your workshop today
Complete our online booking form at the link below to book a workshop for your business:
Want to find out more?
Or leave your details below and we will get back to you.