Knowledge breeds confidence. A recent report stated that the delivery of a manager mental health training programme could lead to an associated return on investment of £5 for each £1 spent. We specialise in helping both employers and employees to develop the knowledge, confidence and capacity to support colleagues, and to manage their own wellbeing.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, and the direct and indirect impacts on your workforce, it has never been so important to support your managers and colleagues.
We have redeveloped our existing popular programmes focusing on mental health and wellbeing, and include the following online facilitated learning sessions:
These programmes have been built in line with our existing quality marks, ensuring that all learning outcomes and objectives are achieved, and are facilitated by one of our qualified Disability Training and Consultancy Specialists to create a fully interactive and live learning experience to delegates.
What does 'Online Facilitated Learning' offer
- The ability to approach learning in bitesize chunks in timeframes to suit you
- Greater flexibility for your business by removing the need to travel, and opening up opportunities for smaller groups and individuals
- An opportunity to meet colleagues via webcam functionality - which in current conditions is not always possible and can be isolating
- Breakout activities via software to enable small group activities
- Interactive whiteboard usage with the ability to screenshot and save information for later reference
- Impactful live learning sessions, facilitated by our qualified Disability and Training Consultancy Specialists
- Online access to supporting resources such as handouts, in-course manuals and supporting documentation - where applicable.
Design and methodology
Our learning programmes have been developed by qualified training designers in line with the Training Accreditation Programme methodology. This is an industry recognised standard with the aim of ensuring all training activity is structured effectively and learning is embedded. Training is learner-centred and skills-based with the emphasis on engaging learners in the experience. Clear objectives are set and measured through discussion and individual activities.
For more information about our training packages, click on one of the links above, contact us today or email email@example.com.