Knowledge breeds confidence, a recent report stated that the delivery of a manager mental health training programme could lead to an associated return on investment of £9.98 for each pound spent. We specialise in helping both employers and employees to develop the knowledge, confidence and capacity to support colleagues, and to manage their own wellbeing.
All of our training is delivered by a team of experienced consultants who have extensive knowledge and a practical understanding of workplace issues. Here’s a selection of the workshops we offer:
Our standard training can be adjusted to suit your organisation by:
- Adding your company logo
- Delivering a specific introduction about what you want delegates to get out of the workshop
- Tailoring the examples and scenarios to your sector
- Using specific examples and scenarios of your choosing.
We can also tailor it more specific to your needs by:
- Creating specific sections at your request
- Combining elements of two workshops
- Adding in sections you have created about your policies and processes.
Just get in touch and we can discuss your requirements.
Design and methodology
This is an industry recognised standard to ensure all training is effectively structured and learning is embedded. Training is learner-centred and skills-based with the emphasis on engaging learners in the experience.
For more information about our training packages, contact us today or email firstname.lastname@example.org.