One in ten young people experience a mental health problem.
This service, delivered by Remploy, funded by the Department for Work and Pensions is available to any apprentice who is experiencing mental health difficulties at work. There is no charge and it is delivered by trained professionals with expertise in mental health in the workplace.
Our specialist advisers provide:
- Emotional wellbeing support and advice for nine months
- Advice on simple workplace adjustments
- Successful coping strategies
- A step-by-step support plan.
Get in touch today on 0300 456 8210 and speak to one of our friendly advisers, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help is available if you:
- Are about to start or on an apprenticeship programme and finding it difficult to attend or concentrate due to a mental health condition, or
- Have been signed off sick with a mental health condition, (diagnosed/undiagnosed), but want to go back to your apprenticeship.
What our customers say
Read about how Harry Hobbis and William Smith benefited from using this service.
You can also download our service leaflets:
Get in touch today on 0300 456 8210 and speak to one of our friendly advisers, email us at email@example.com, or fill in the below form: