To help employers learn more and increase their disability confidence, we have created a series of short webinars. These are available to download and are listed below. Simply click on a link to register and download.
- Introduction to mental health
- Mental health conditions
- Supporting mental health and wellbeing in the workplace
- Disability awareness for customer service roles (mental health)
- Spotting the early signs of anxiety and depression
- Access to Work Mental Health Support Service.
Neurodiversity - unleash your potential
- Attention differences and Tourette’s
- Dyslexia and dyspraxia.
Employing people with learning disabilities
- Visible differences (joint project with Changing Faces).
Disability in the workplace series
- Multiple sclerosis, chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia
- Sensory impairments
- Coming soon - Musculoskeletal disorders.
Recruiting disabled talent series
- Attracting, recruiting and supporting disabled talent
- How being disability confident helps your recruitment.
Health and wellbeing series
For further information, contact us or email firstname.lastname@example.org.