What is resilience training?
Mental health costs UK employers an estimated £26 billion each year*.
Developing your employees’ personal resilience could significantly reduce the impact of mental health on your workforce and improve business performance.
Resilient employees cope better with adversity and are more likely to continue performing well when faced with challenges, as well as being better able to maintain their mental wellbeing.
The workshop helps employees and/or managers to build and maintain resilience within the working environment.
If you are wondering if resilience training is right for your company, ask yourself:
- Would your organisation benefit from a more resilient workforce?
- Is your organisation supporting employee mental wellbeing?
- Do your employees know how to maximise their personal resilience in order to work to their full potential in the workplace?
Who is it suitable for?
For all employees:
This workshop provides a safe and open environment to discuss personal resilience. We explore different factors inﬂuencing resilience and ask delegates to reﬂect on how these affect them individually. We also consider the relationship between stress, wellbeing and performance, as well as the drivers for resilience and the attributes of a resilient person.
It provides delegates with the opportunity to create an individual plan for building and maintaining their own personal resilience. A range of tools, strategies and techniques are explored and practised so delegates are fully equipped to use this following the training at work and in their personal lives. All delegates will receive a comprehensive workbook and certificate of attendance (if required).
Key objectives of the workshop:
- Define resilience in their own words and understand why it is important
- Recognise the relationship between pressure and stress as well as their own physical, emotional, behavioural and cognitive symptoms of stress
- Learn the key ingredients for resilience
- Determine areas for development in their own personal resilience
- Challenge negative thinking patterns
- Identify their social support network and where support may need strengthening
- Pinpoint key lifestyle factors which impact on their natural level of resilience.
What will it cover?
Workshop content overview
Links between pressure, stress, performance, wellbeing and resilience
We'll help you to understand the relevance of resilience and how it can affect wellbeing and performance.
Factors that drive wellbeing at work
Looking at those aspects of work which impact your wellbeing (both positively and negatively). Examples include work demands and levels of control etc. and how resilience can improve your experience in dealing with these.
Strengths and development areas for your own resilience
You will get the opportunity to explore your own natural resilience. This is based on a completed personality assessment, which identifies specific strengths, as well as potential development areas.
Tools, techniques and tips for building and maintaining resilience
You will learn some evidence based techniques and approaches for building resilience and managing pressure effectively.
How much will it cost?
Full group bookings:
- 8 to 12 participants per online live workshop
- Four hour workshop (delivered over two 2 hour sessions) = £649+VAT.
Individual delegate bookings:
- £59 + VAT and Eventbrite booking fee
- For individual delegate spaces please click here to find out more and book your place (s).
Want to find out more?
Or leave your details here and we will get back to you.