One in ten young people experience a mental health problem.
This service, delivered by Remploy, funded by the Department for Work and Pensions, is available to any apprentice experiencing mental health difficulties at work, at no cost to you. It complements any existing occupational health service you have, and is delivered by trained professionals with expertise in mental health in the workplace.
- If you wish to contact us by phone, please call us 0300 456 8114 between the hours of 09:00 – 17:00
Please note that due to the Covid-19 outbreak, our team is working from home. Our service is still fully operational, and we aim to contact you within four hours.
Our specialist advisers provide:
- Emotional wellbeing support and advice for nine months
- Advice on simple workplace adjustments
- Successful coping strategies
- A step-by-step support plan.
Help is available if you:
- Are about to start or on an apprenticeship programme and finding it difficult to attend or concentrate due to a mental health condition, or
- Have been signed off sick with a mental health condition, (diagnosed/undiagnosed), but want to go back to your apprenticeship.
What our customers say
Read about how Harry Hobbis and William Smith benefited from using this service.
You can also download our service leaflets:
If you would like support and cannot email us, you can call us on 0300 456 8114 between the hours of 09:00 – 17:00. Alternatively, complete the form below to request a call back: