Why should you invest in this training?
Statistics show that a significant proportion of any customer group are likely to be experiencing poor mental health and this can make them vulnerable to misunderstanding information and making the wrong decisions. It is therefore essential to the reputation and success of any business that you can offer high standards of service to those customers.
Our training will equip those working in Customer Service roles with the knowledge and skills to be able to identify when someone is experiencing mental health issues and to adapt their approach accordingly, as well as supporting themselves.
- Customer Service Advisors
- Those in contact with customers either face-to-face or on the telephone
- Organisations who want to offer high quality customer service to customers experiencing poor mental health including those who are distressed, at risk or challenging.
What will the 4 hour course cover?
- Signs and symptoms of a range of mental health conditions
- Main effects of stress on individuals
- Signs you might notice that a customer is experiencing mental health issues or acute stress in person and on the telephone
- Why customers with mental health conditions might find your services challenging and how to handle customers at risk due to their mental health
- Hoe to handle customers at risk or who are challenging due to their mental health
- The support services available to advisors and customers.
What our delegates say:
I learnt about different types of mental health conditions and am now better able to identify and support customers and colleagues with a mental health condition. The group exercises were invaluable.”
I now have a greater awareness and deeper understanding of mental health conditions. I treat each customer as an individual, adapt to their needs and don’t make any assumptions."
How much will it cost?
>> Find out more
Want to find out more?
Or leave your details here and we will get back to you.