Moving from Level 2 to Level 3 – Leader
By stepping up to become a Disability Confident Leader, your business can gain recognition amongst your peers. You’ll be acting as a champion within your local and business community, supply chain and networks.
You’ll be showing disabled people that you are serious about leading the way and about helping other businesses to become disability confident. To become a Disability Confident Leader, you’ll need to:
We offer a tailored approach of face-to-face support including:
- Analysis of current state which may include mystery shopping and staff surveys
- Onsite review of policies, processes and procedures, alongside other evidence you would use for Level 3 validation
- Initial gap analysis and opportunity for submission of supplementary evidence and review, followed by a detailed report confirming validation status
- Good practice guidance, and suggested ways of evidencing your own good practice
- Sign off from our ambassadors with lived experience of disability within the workplace.
£2,499 exc. VAT and travel costs.
For further information, contact us today or email email@example.com.