The best companies no longer see providing workplace adjustments as solely their duty under the Equality Act. Nearly seven million people of working age in the UK are disabled or have a health condition. With an ageing population likely to increase by around 40 per cent by 2022, and increased competition for the best talent, investing in an effective workplace adjustment service is an investment in employee productivity, inclusion and engagement.
Many organisations now know the types of adjustments that can be made. However, identifying the right adjustments, ensuring a fair process and effective implementation is where our support can add value and help you achieve the wider benefits of workplace adjustment programmes. Remploy is able to offer bespoke services regardless of size or sector. Our clients include BT, BBC and GCHQ.
What we offer
We bring together our expert knowledge of disability and health conditions, with our vast experience of working with employers, to deliver a service which understands your organisation and seeks to continuously build your own knowledge and expertise along the way. As a fully outsourced and managed service, or as tailored elements which enhance your current processes, our workplace adjustment service provides:
- Quick and easy referral through a dedicated portal
- Qualified pan-disability assessor experts with specialisms in mental health and neurodiverse conditions
- High-quality assessments with practical recommendations for cost-effective adjustments
- Effective case management and complex case handling to reduce the burden on line managers and get adjustments in place quickly
- Access to a specialist supply chain to deliver the best value and interventions from leading suppliers
- Expert knowledge and support for grant applications to Access to Work
- Asset registries and reasonable adjustment panels.
For further information, contact us today or email email@example.com.