A guide to working with Remploy
Remploy truly value the importance of partnership working and we welcome the opportunity to explore and understand the services offered from like minded organisations. This page has been developed to provide a guide as to what you can expect when engaging with Remploy for future partnership opportunities.
In the first instance all prospective partners must complete our initial Expression of Interest (EOI) form which can be found via the link below.
Download and Complete our Expression of Interest form (.docx)
All partners must complete our initial EOI form where we ask for key information about your organisation which include:
- Basic company information
- Lead contact details
- Services offered
- Cohorts supported
- Geographical coverage.
All information is captured and stored on our database, this is then analysed in line with all current and future specification requirements. Should your organisation be selected as a potential partner for an existing or future contact we will engage directly with you to discuss the opportunity further. Organisations on our initial EOI list will receive the following from Remploy:
- Quarterly Partnership newsletter advising of future partnership opportunities
- Regular Political Ebulletin
- Email notifications of potential partnership opportunities.
If your organisation has been selected as a potential partner, Remploy’s dedicated Partnership team will engage directly with you. During this stage we will work closely with you to fully understand and discuss the following:
- A detailed understanding of the services offered
- The potential capability and capacity your organisation has and a greater understanding of your current contracts or programmes
- An overview of your organisation’s strategy for growth or sustainment
- Detailed discussions of present partnership opportunities and the next steps required to progress the partnership which will include:
- An invite to a partnership event
- A second stage EOI in line with each opportunity specification
- Completion of stage one due diligence.
All information gathered for each opportunity will be reviewed and scored in line with the requirements for each opportunity. If your organisation has been selected we will enter into formal discussions.
If you have not been selected for a specific opportunity you will be advised accordingly.
At Remploy, we pride ourselves in our open and transparent engagement with partners and this is crucial when entering into agreements to deliver services. During the procurement of supply chain partners you can expect the following from us:
- Open and clear communication
- A formal offer letter detailing our delivery expectations
- A negotiation meeting to discuss delivery requirements
- A request for formal acceptance of the offer.
Contract award and mobilisation
When Remploy is notified of a contract award all relevant partners will be notified and we will discuss next steps to be in a position to enter into a formal contract or relevant agreement. During the mobilisation stage, you will be allocated a dedicated point of contact who will work collaboratively with you to ensure that the below milestones are reached:
- Completion of stage two due diligence - a full review of all relevant policies and processes
- Contract/agreement issued and signed
- System and process training to support full mobilisation.
All partners delivering on an end to end services will be managed and supported by their dedicated Performance manager through mobilisation and on an ongoing basis throughout delivery.
The Merlin Standard
Throughout our procurement process and ongoing engagement with our partners we aim to adhere to and embed the principles within The Merlin Standard. In December 2016 Remploy was reassessed and awarded the Merlin Standard. A copy of our latest report can be found here.
Download and view our latest report (.pdf)