People with a remarkable passion to make a difference.
At Remploy, we are committed to supporting individuals who face multiple barriers to employment, transforming lives through sustainable employment. As such, we are always looking for passionate, inspiring individuals to support the delivery of our employment and skills programmes. So if passion, respect, professionalism, keeping promises and openness are words you can relate to, we want to hear from you.
Why join our team?
Be part of a global team
In 2015, we entered a joint partnership with MAXIMUS, a leading global provider of health and employment services. Through this partnership, we are able to reach new markets and support more disabled and disadvantaged people in our communities.
Have a say on how we do things
All Remploy colleagues are co-owners of the business, which means that they have a say in how we do things and share in our successes as a business through profit-related bonuses and dividends.
Enjoy rewarding benefits
In addition to a competitive salary and opportunities for career progression, we offer a range of benefits designed to support colleague wellbeing, promote reward and recognition and enable a healthy worklife balance.
Pay and benefits
As well as a competitive base salary with the opportunity to progress based on your performance, we offer a range of benefits:
- Learning and development. We offer development opportunities at every stage of your career, and are the first employer in our sector to offer a nationally recognised employability services qualification to colleagues
- Corporate social responsibility. We support communities with employment and skills programmes and charitable giving
- Company culture. We promote a positive workplace where everyone feels valued
- Company support. We believe our colleagues are our most valuable assets and have a number of enhanced policies and programmes in place to support them both in and outside of work
- Health and wellbeing. We actively promote the mental and physical wellbeing of colleagues, and encourage a strong work-life balance
- Equality and diversity. As a Disability Confident Leader, we embrace diversity and almost one in three colleagues have a disability
- Flexible working. We offer flexible working to support a good work-life balance
- Financial. We offer competitive salaries and financial benefits to all colleagues, including a generous pension scheme, discretionary performance-related bonuses and co-owner dividend payments
- Holiday and travel. We offer 25 days annual leave, as well as service days and bank holidays.