Works Well 4 Me is an employment programme for people with a mental health condition who would like support to find a job.
It is a voluntary employment service commissioned by the Department for Work and Pensions on behalf of the Cheshire and Warrington Local Enterprise Partnership as part of the European Social Fund (ESF) 2014-2020 Provision.
What does the Works Well 4 Me programme offer?
The programme offers 12 months of help from an employment coach to:
- Create your personal action plan based on your skills, needs and goals to help remove any work or health barriers
- Access mental health support services and psychological therapies
- Apply for jobs that are right for you
- Arrange reasonable adjustments for interviews and in work
- Develop your independence and confidence
- Access our online service with advisors available seven days a week
- Find training courses and work placements
- Gain the skills to go into employment.
Who is eligible?
The programme is open to those who:
- Live in Cheshire or Warrington
- Have depression, anxiety, stress or other mental health conditions
- Are over 16 years old and unemployed for 26 weeks or more
- Want to work for 16 hours or above each week
- Are not already on the Work Programme or Specialist Employability Support.
Remploy are working in partnership with Turning Point, EQL Solutions, Warrington Disability Partnership, Christians Against Poverty and The Skills Partnership to provide specialist training and support.