We work with Jobcentre Plus and the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) to deliver employment support to disabled people and those with health conditions under the Government’s Work Choice programme.
Work Choice offers support to disabled people with complex barriers to work so that they can find and stay in employment, move into self-employment or start a business.
We provide advice, support, development and recruitment help including:
- Activities to develop skills - including working on communication skills and building confidence
- Job preparation exercises - including creating a CV, search and apply for jobs
- Support when attending interviews
- Help to make a good impression when starting work
- In-work support
- Continuing support on career development.
However, please note that we are not able to support with any new referrals onto this programme.
Become a Work Choice partner
By working with Remploy as a Statutory Referral Organisation (SRO), you can help people to transform their lives through employment. To become an SRO, you must have been commissioned by, or have a contract with, either a local authority, primary care trust or local educational authority. Please see our current opportunities for details.