The Work and Health Programme Wales offers tailored, community-based employment support for people with a disability or health condition, and the long-term unemployed, to help them develop their skills and enter work.
What does the Work and Health Programme Wales offer?
- Up to 21 months of holistic support from a Remploy key worker, both pre-employment and in the workplace
- Access to a wide range of local support, including health and social care services, skills programmes, drug and alcohol addiction specialists, and advice and counselling
- 75 delivery locations across every local authority area in Wales, including six multi-disciplinary community hubs, providing easy access for participants in their locality
- Unrivalled employer relationships, including access to work trials and work placements Online support from specialist advisors, available seven days a week.
Who is eligible?
Individuals may be eligible for the programme if they live in Wales, and meet one of the following criteria:
- Disabled or have a health condition
- Not working and have been unemployed for two years or more (from April 2018)
- A veteran, a reserve or a partner of a member of the Armed Forces Homeless
- Have a drug or alcohol addiction, an ex-offender, carer, ex-carer, care leaver or a refugee.
t: 0300 456 8025