This programme is an experimental randomised control trial, testing a new employment support service for people with health conditions to find work.
People taking part in the trial will be randomly placed into two groups. One group will receive the new service and the other group will be provided with information about existing services in their area.
What does Thrive into Work offer?
The service provides individuals with:
- One-to-one support matched to their needs and employment goals
- Support from health care teams to manage any difficulties
- Benefits advice
- Help to find a job if they are not in paid employment, and continued support once they have started
- Advice on talking to their employer about their needs
- Regular meetings over the phone or in person at a convenient location.
Who is eligible?
The programme is open to those who are:
- Over 18 at the time of referral, with a mental health and/or physical health condition
- Out of work and want to work
- Registered with a GP in Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sandwell and West Birmingham or South Central Birmingham.
For more information speak to you GP, local health professional or:
T: 0300 456 8201