Step Forward’s tailored training programmes can help individuals gain new skills, and the job that they want.
Who is eligible?
The programme is open to those who are:
- Over 19, disabled, or have a health condition
- Unemployed and need help to move into work
- Qualified up to level 2
- Living in England.
How does the programme work?
The course runs over three weeks (3-4 days per week). Our specialist trainers will help individuals:
- Gain accredited qualifications recognised by employers and in health and safety
- Develop IT skills
- Research about different sectors and career pathways
- Build their confidence
- Assess and match their skills to live vacancies
- Plan finances and time around work.
Who is delivering the programme?
Remploy is delivering the accredited training in London and the North East (Sunderland, Newcastle Upon Tyne and Ashington).
The programme is co-financed by the European Social Fund.
How to apply?
If individuals meet all the eligibility questions and are interested in joining the courses, please contact:
Melissa Gardiner on 07900 928 139 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.