Finding work is not always easy, but with a helping hand from our advisors we can help individuals move into a fulfilling and lasting career! Advisors will work closely with individuals to understand their career goals, before providing them with support and guidance, every step of the way.
We can help individuals:
- Increase their confidence and develop their skills
- Gain work experience and prepare for interviews
- Write a great CV, search and apply for jobs
- Take part in training (eligibility criteria applies)
- Make a confident start and develop in their new job.
Who is delivering the programme?
Remploy is working with Wirral Council as part of the Reachout Partnership project; supporting the unemployed, disabled people and those with health conditions in the Wirral area to find employment. The programme is a Ways to Work service, co-financed by the European Social Fund.
For more information, contact us on 0151 647 5994, or email email@example.com.