IPES is a voluntary service to help disabled people with complex barriers, to find work in Wales. We are delivering this service on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions through our offices, community hubs and other locations.
We can support individuals who are:
- 16 or over
- Unemployed and live in Wales
- Disabled, with complex barriers to work
- Able to work for 16 hours or more each week.
This support includes:
- Increasing confidence
- Identifying skills, abilities and job goals
- Job searching, interviews and CVs
- Access to volunteering, job taster sessions, work trials, local services and employers
- Advice on health, wellbeing, housing, money, debt and substance misuse
- Help with work-related qualifications
- Getting ready for self-employment
- Help with travel or childcare costs
- Ongoing support, once in work.
For more information, contact us on:
0300 456 8091