So, why become an Expert by Experience?
- You have the opportunity to contribute to changing and improving health and social care services in this country
- You will receive first class, face-to-face training
- You will learn and develop transferable skills such as report writing and interviewing/active listening
- You will be supported throughout your journey - from registering your interest, through training and your first inspection, to continual skills updating
- We will supply assistance to help you undertake the inspections if you need us to - just ask
- You will be working with a well-respected and well-known organisation, the Care Quality Commission, which will look great on your CV
- You can be paid or undertake the work on a voluntary basis
- You will have the opportunity to network with other Experts by Experience.
If you would like to find out more about the Care Quality Commission please visit their website. CQC has also produced a short video that helps to explain the Experts by Experience programme and how it fits with their commitment to improving health and social care across the country.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Inspired to get involved?
Work with us to change health and social care services - learn more about becoming an Expert by Experience by clicking on the 'Find out more' links below. Please note, we're not accepting any new ExE applications at this moment.
However if you'd like us to let you know when the applications open again, let us know via our 'Notify me' online form link.