Our Connecting Communities programme in Washwood Heath can help individuals develop their skills and find suitable work.
We can support individuals who are:
- 16 or over
- Living and working in Washwood Heath
On a low income.
How does it work?
Employment coaches will work closely with individuals to understand their barriers into work and help them draw a job plan, including:
- Identifying their career goals
- Developing and improving their skills
- Childcare, caring and housing support advice
- Job coaching, mentoring and training.
Online digital support:
- At the best times to suit individuals, including evenings
- Access to self-help tools
- Live chat with an advisor, seven days a week
- Advice on their health and looking for a job.
Support in work:
- Help with moving into work
- Creating an action plan for any needs they have.
Who is delivering the programme?
Remploy is working with the West Midlands Combined Authority, helping unemployed and low paid people into work.
Contact our Connecting Communities team today:
T: 0300 456 8075