WWSES helps people with complex disabilities and health needs, to find work through personalised support in Greater Manchester. We are delivering this voluntary service on behalf of the Greater Manchester Combined Authority, Greater Manchester Health and Social Care Partnership and European Social Fund.
The service is made up of two elements; Supported Employment and Individual Placement and Support. Individuals can be referred to by social care and secondary mental health care teams.
We can support individuals who are:
- 18 or over
- Living in Bolton, Manchester, Salford, Trafford or Wigan
- Unemployed and can work in the UK
- Autistic, have a learning disability or a severe mental health condition
- Receiving help from adult social care or mental health care services.
Our help includes:
- A personalised support plan
- Identifying skills, abilities and job goals
- Solutions to make it easier to work
- Preparing for work
- Job searching, work placements and volunteering
- Career guidance
- Adjustments in work
- Getting ready for self-employment
- Ongoing support, once in work.
If you are a recognised organisation wanting to refer an individual to the service, please download the relevant referral form:
After fully completing the referral form, please email it to your nominated SES central contact and to workingwellSES@mail.remploy.co.uk (using your organisation’s secure email system where appropriate).
You and your nominated central contact will receive an email confirmation to acknowledge receipt of the referral.
You can learn more about how we handle personal data by viewing our full privacy notice, which is also available in an easy read format.
Contact us for more information
Tel: 0300 456 8136 (local rate call)