The Work and Health Programme Wales offers tailored, community-based employment support for people with a disability or health condition, and the long-term unemployed, to help them develop their skills and enter work.
What does the Work and Health Programme Wales offer?
- Up to 21 months of holistic support from a Remploy key worker, both pre-employment and in the workplace
- Access to a wide range of local support, including health and social care services, skills programmes, drug and alcohol addiction specialists, and advice and counselling
- 44 delivery locations across every local authority area in Wales, providing easy access for participants in their locality
- Unrivalled employer relationships, including access to work trials and work placements Online support from specialist advisors, available seven days a week.
Who is eligible?
Individuals may be eligible for the programme if they are aged 18+ in Wales, and:
- Have a disability or health condition
- Unemployed for 2+ years
- A veteran, reserve or a partner of a member of the Armed Forces
- Homeless, or have a drug or alcohol addiction
- An ex-offender, carer, ex-carer, care leaver or refugee.
t: 0300 456 8025