Delivered by Remploy and underpinned by an extensive Community Partnership Network, the Work and Health Programme Job Entry: Targeted Support service helps individuals who’ve worked in industries heavily impacted by the pandemic to upskill and empower them to seek sustainable employment in growing sectors.
We are delivering this service on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions remotely, as well as through our offices, community hubs and other locations.
Who is the service for?
Individuals who live in Wales and are:
- Aged 16 plus
- Unemployed and have been receiving benefits for more than 13 weeks
- Trying to find work and need employment support.
What does the service offer?
- Light-touch, flexible and online support for six months from our Recruitment Advisors, including:
- Information, advice and guidance
- Coaching and resilience building
- Mental wellbeing support
- Careers guidance
- Creating a CV
- Interview coaching
- Industry sector training
- Accredited training (via Community Partnership Network).
- A team of dedicated Account Managers who have developed and nurtured relationships with local and national employers to match suitable candidates to vacancies.
Remploy deliver programmes in Wales with the support of a Community Partnership Network (CPN). The CPN consists of over 80 organisations, offering specialist interventions for skills development, health and employment. Our partners are also varied, with a mixture of public, private and third sector organisations.
Interested? Get in touch to find out more.
If you're an individual:
Contact your local Jobcentre Plus Coach or call us on 0300 456 8161 for more information.
Alternatively, email Wales@JETS.remploy.co.uk, visit Remploy Cymru or download our leaflet in English or in Welsh.
If you're an employer:
Find out how we can support your recruitment needs by visiting our dedicated employer site: recruitmenthub.maximusuk.co.uk/ or download our leaflet in English or in Welsh.
Alternatively, call 0300 456 8162 or email email@example.com for more information.
If you are a partner:
Find out more about our Community Partnership Network and working with us, by visiting: remploy.co.uk/CPNWales or remploy.co.uk/remploy-cymru/cymraeg/rhwydwaith-partneriaeth-cymunedol