This free service supports apprentices who are feeling low, upset and struggling to keep up with their apprenticeship. It is completely confidential and run by fully trained professionals with expertise in mental health.
Who can receive help from our supporting apprentices service?
To qualify for this service, individuals must: *
- Be in an apprenticeship (attending or signed off sick)
- Have a mental health condition that has resulted in absence, or is causing difficulties to remain in their apprenticeship
*Application is subject to a decision by Access to Work
More details are available on our Supporting apprentices - apprentice leaflet
How to apply to our supporting apprentices service?
Accessing the supporting apprentices service is simple. Just contact us and we’ll do the rest:
Tel: 0300 456 8210
What help is available?
- An expert from Remploy will provide apprentices with personal, emotional well being support and advice for six months
- We’ll help individuals cope better so they can concentrate on their apprenticeship
- Develop a step-by-step support plan to keep apprentices on track
- Advise on some workplace adjustments
- Help an employer understand how they can best support apprentices experiencing a mental health condition
Remploy is passionate and committed to supporting disabled and disadvantaged people to lead fully independent and inclusive lives through sustainable employment. We help employers across the UK to realise the benefits of a diverse workforce, while equipping disabled and disadvantaged people with the confidence and skills they need to build successful careers. By working in partnership with Access to Work; a Jobcentre Plus scheme, we are delivering this service in England to apprentices who are affected by a mental health condition in the workplace.