Remploy, the UK’s leading provider of specialist employment services, is celebrating winning the Agency Choice award at the first ever Recruitment Industry Disability Initiative (RIDI) awards.
The award, sponsored by Equal Approach, recognised Remploy’s innovative approach to recruitment and its success in attracting disabled talent to the business.
- In the last five years Remploy has found more than 80,000 jobs in mainstream employment for people with a range of physical, sensory and mental disabilities and other disadvantages.
- Remploy is driven by the fundamental belief that every disabled person can, with appropriate support and specialist advice, secure sustainable employment
- Remploy has an increasing focus on providing specialist disability employment services to people with mental health conditions or learning disabilities
- It continues to invest in developing innovative approaches and services for employers which are cost effective and business efficient including consultancy and vocational rehabilitation services
- Remploy partners with more than 2,500 of the country's biggest employers including BT, Asda, Royal Mail, Sainsbury's, the NHS and Marks & Specner
- It operates a national network of more than 60 town and city centre recruitment branches and offices providing specialist recruitment and development services to job seekers