We can help you to find employment and develop your career on Works for me through the Work Choice programme. Work Choice offers support to disabled people with complex barriers to work so that they can find and stay in employment.
We work with Jobcentre Plus and the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) to offer employment support to you. We will help you find the job that's right for you and we can even help you start your own business and move into self-employment.
We will guide you through your journey to employment with all the advice, support, development and recruitment help you need.
This could include:
- Activities to develop your skills - including working on your communication skills and building your confidence
- Job preparation exercises - including helping you to create a CV, search and apply for jobs
- Support when attending interviews
- Help to make a good impression when you start work
- In-work support so that you can do well in your new job
- Ongoing support for as long as you need it, so that you can develop in your career.
Once you’ve started work, we’ll continue to support you for as long as you need us. As you progress, there’ll come a time when you simply don’t need our help any more.
Become a Work Choice partner
By working with Remploy as a Statutory Referral Organisation (SRO), you can be a part of helping people to transform their lives through employment. To become an SRO, you must have been commissioned by, or have a contract with, either a local authority, primary care trust or local educational authority. Please see our current opportunities for details.