This free and confidential service has now supported 5,000 people across Britain and has achieved an impressive 93% success rate of people retaining their employment six months after joining the programme.
It is delivered in partnership with Access to Work (external site), to support individuals with common conditions such as depression, anxiety, stress or other mental health issues affecting their work.
For more details you can also download our leaflets on the service.
- Workplace mental health support service - Employer leaflet
- Workplace mental health support service - Individuals leaflet
- Workplace mental health support service summary
- Workplace mental health support service - Welsh version employer leaflet
- Workplace mental health support service - Welsh version individuals leaflet
- Workplace mental health support service service summary in welsh
Trained and experienced support
Our advisors are trained and experienced to support mental health at work and provide:
- Work focused mental health support for 6 months tailored to the needs of the user
- Assessment of a person’s needs to identify suitable coping strategies
- A personal support plan, listing the steps needed to remain in, or return to work
- Ideas for adjustments in the workplace, or in working practices, that could help people to fulfil their role
- Advice and help for employers on how they can support those who have a mental health condition.
Supporting Apprentices with mental health
As an addition to our Mental Health Support Service we have a specific programme to support both the apprentice and employer. It is free, completely confidential and run by fully trained professionals with expertise in mental health.
To be eligible for this service you need to be in permanent or temporary employment (attending work or signed off) and have a mental health condition (disagnosed or undiagnosed) that has resulted in workplace absence, or is causing difficulties to remain in work.
Call 0300 4568114 now and speak to one of our friendly advisors or
Leave your details and we'll get in touch