Partners and programmes
We know that we can’t always meet the needs of our clients on our own, that’s why we have a wide range of partners.
These include organisations that have experience of delivering welfare to work, training, advice and guidance, and support services to disabled people.
If you're already a partner
You can access the Partner Portal here
If you have any problems, Please contact your Remploy Performance Manage
- End to end providers: Able to deliver mainstream employment /skills provision to a wide range of customers across one or more areas of work.
- Specialist end to end providers: Able to deliver employment/ skills provision to a specific customer group across one or more contract package areas (CPA) or to a wide range of customers across one CPA
- Specialist providers: Delivering specific elements of the service to particular customer groups.
What we deliver
- Building Better Opportunities - About Me (Sheffield)
- Care quality commission - Experts by Experience (ExE)
- Mental Health Working (Camden and Islington)
- Richmond Works
- Skills Development Scotland
- Skills Support for the Unemployed (SSU) - Black Country
- Specialist employability support
- Steps into work at Transport for London
- Supporting Apprentices
- Wirral Partnership
- Work Choice
- Workplace mental health support service (WMHSS)
- Works Well 4 Me (Cheshire and Warrington)