Interviews are situations for you to show your talents.
Before your interview make sure you practice the following:
- Listing your skills and giving examples of how you have used them.
- Talking about previous jobs or experiences, your duties and responsibilities.
- Talking about your hobbies, interests and any activities you take part in.
- Talking about situations related the job, where you will demonstrate the skills you have and your personal characteristics, such as motivation.
- Rehearse your answers. Ask a friend or family member to help if you can.
- Say your answers out loud, not just in your head.
A good way to practice your interview skills is by booking a mock interview with one of our online advisors.
Using a webcam you will be able to have a face to face practice interview and get valuable feedback that will help you when it comes to the real thing.