“A more in depth look at mental health conditions, signs, symptoms and triggers. Methods for approaching an individual to discuss their condition and what support can be provided.” Individual Delegate, June 2015
1 in 4 people in the UK will experience a mental health problem each year, (Mind.org - October 2015) so now’s the time to address this within your business.
Our interactive course is designed to help your managers effectively support the mental wellbeing of your whole workforce in the workplace, not just those with a diagnosed mental health condition. It focuses on all common mental health conditions such as anxiety and depression.
- Understand what is meant by mental health
- Awareness of different types of mental health conditions and their potential impact at work
- Consider the relationship between stress, mental wellbeing and performance
- How to create a supportive climate and have conversations about mental health
- Workplace adjustments and practical tools to use
- Where and how you can access support services
- All delegates on the full day course will receive a comprehensive workbook
£1,100 + VAT per full day course for up to 12 delegates
£600 + VAT per half day course (overview version of day course)