“I now have a clear understanding of managing disability in the workplace, understanding people’s needs and the company’s responsibilities.” Mitie manager, Oct 2014
This course takes participants through a journey of disability awareness. It takes a holistic view on disability and what this means for the organisation and provides participants with the skills, knowledge and confidence to manage and deal with disability issues in the workplace. All participants will receive comprehensive course material and a certificate of attendance. Organisations will be provided with a detailed programme analysis. The course is suitable for managers, supervisors and team leaders.
- Exploring the definition of disability and the social model of disability
- Developing a deeper understanding of a range of disabilities
- Exploring the different types of workplace adjustments which positively impact the working lives of disabled colleagues
- Where and how you can access support services.
- All delegates on the full day course will receive a comprehensive workbook.
£1,100 + VAT per full day course for up to 12 participants
£600 + VAT per half day course (overview version of day course)