Is your workforce Disability Confident?
- Would you like your organisation to be able to demonstrate evidence that it is an inclusive employer and service provider for people with a disability?
- Would you like your managers and supervisors know what their legal requirements are when managing disabled staff?
- How would you feel if your managers and supervisors had the skills and knowledge to support disabled staff and enable them to show their ability within the workplace?
Take a look at our training courses if you think you could benefit from our expert support and training which can be delivered "off the shelf" or as bespoke tailored packages.
Why use Remploy?
Remploy is the UK’s leading provider of specialist employment services for disabled people and have supported over 80,000 disabled people into and/or in work over the past 3 years. We have UK-wide coverage and have been established for over 70 years. This experience allows us to provide you with meaningful training with a real disability perspective delivered by industry professionals.
- On-site delivery - Pick a date to suit your business and our trainers will come to you to deliver your selected training course at your preferred location.
- Bespoke training -We have tried and tested courses but appreciate your business may also have some unique needs. We can tailor our training in advance to support your specific organisational requirements.
- Other services -As well as other training courses we can support in areas such as recruitment, staff retention, partnerships and many other aspects of disability support. Check out our other services here.
What will you need to provide?
- An adequate training room to accommodate your session. (Speak to our administrator if you prefer us to source you a delivery venue.)
- An internal contact person to coordinate pre-course work or additional support for employees to enable them to attend.