Specialist in work support
Workplace Disability Assessments
All of our assessments are tailored to identify the impact that an individual's disability or health condition is having on their ability to undertake their role. We involve all stakeholders where appropriate. From the assessment we provide a detailed report and action plan with recommendations. We can also provide support to implement agreed adjustments.
We can also work alongside our network of suppliers for more in depth assessments such as sight or hearing impairments, specialist technology and specific condition ergonomic support.
There are many reasons an individual may experience issues at work. Equally, you may have a new employee and want to ensure you have the correct support in place so that they can perform to their highest potential. Some of the reasons our customers request our assessments to support them and their staff are as follows:
- Staff retention
- New starter with a disability or health condition
- Newly acquired health condition or disability
- Career transition (internally or externally)
- Dyslexia diagnostic and workplace assessment / support
- Attendance or absence management
- Performance issues
- Job / environment changes (technology, work processes)
Case management is managing the implementation of support or workplace adjustments. We can provide case management to help your employee and their line manager access the support elements recommended from one of our assessments. Examples of case management:
- Overseeing, supporting and expediting the Access to Work process including Access to Work reclaim processes
- Supporting line managers and employees with developing and implementing adjustments in the workplace
- Coordination of existing suppliers
- Facilitation of meetings between employees and employers
- Signposting to other local support providers
- Support in obtaining equipment and testing its effectiveness
Early intervention is key to supporting your employees, so contact us today to find out how we can help you. You can use our online enquiry form.
If you would like to initiate a referral, please complete our referral form.
If you would like to speak to someone in more detail about how we can help you, please contact us on 0300 456 8305 or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org