Workplace mental health support service
This free and confidential service has now supported 5,000 people across Britain and has achieved an impressive 92% success rate of people retaining their employment six months after joining the programme.
It is delivered in partnership with Access to Work, a Department of Work and Pensions scheme, to support individuals with common conditions such as depression, anxiety or stress to remain in or return to work.
With 91 million working days lost every year due to mental ill health, we can help you to manage the impact of mental health problems with our Workplace mental health support service so your employees remain productive at work.
You can watch the video of how Chris Reed benefited from using the service and read
- A holistic service that can operate independently, or alongside existing occupational health or wellbeing provision.
- We use tried and tested ways of supporting individuals to return to the job they are being paid to do.
- 91% of candidates who complete the six month support period remain in work in their current role.
- We have an award winning, highly skilled and experienced team who have dealt extensively with customers with mental health conditions.
- Consultants will signpost to a local Crisis Team or GP if a risk is present (for example safeguarding).
What’s in it for you?
- Increased staff retention.
- No financial cost to your business.
- Demonstrates a proactive approach to staff wellbeing.
- It’s a confidential third party service.
- We can provide national coverage.
- Our consultant takes the time to understand the job role, allowing them to deliver vocational support.
- There is an opportunity to educate your workforce from ground floor to management.
- Complements any existing employee schemes/welfare programmes.
- Consultants are able to signpost to specialist support where required.
- Good opportunity to gain internal and external PR around staff wellbeing/ employee retention/company CSR policies.
- Our service is bespoke to the individual.
- You and the individual will have one point of contact.
- We have a proven success rate.
- We can help remove the fear and stigma surrounding mental health conditions.
- It can improve staff productivity.
- Reduces the risk of tribunals.
Available support materials
A full range of leaflets for yourself and your employees is available on our main Workplace mental health support service (WMHSS) page.
You can also download our WMHSS A4 poster that you can print and display in your staff rooms/notice boards etc, which details how this free service can help any individuals who require this specialist support.
Individuals can apply to this service by calling us on 0300 4568114 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
To be eligible for this service you need to be in permanent or temporary employment (attending work or signed off sick) and have a mental health condition (diagnosed or undiagnosed) that has resulted in workplace absence, or is causing difficulties to remain in work.