Remploy can help you to find employment and develop your career through the Work Choice programme.
The Work Choice programme offers employment support to disabled people with complex barriers to work, so that they can find and stay in employment.
We are working with Jobcentre Plus and the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) to offer employment support to you.
Remploy will work with you to find the job that's right for you. We can also help you to start your own business and move into self-employment.
Once you have started work, we will continue to support you for as long as you need us to, so that you can progress in your career and ultimately work without our support.
We will guide you through your journey to employment with all the advice, support, development and recruitment help you need.
This may include:
- Various activities to develop your skills - including working on your communication skills and building your confidence
- Job preparation exercises - including helping you to create a CV, search and apply for jobs
- Support when attending interviews
- Help to make a good impression when you start work
- In-work support so that you can do well in your new job
- Ongoing support for as long as you need it, so that you can develop in your career.
We helped Nicola and David to find a job; you can read their stories by clicking on their names.
Would you like to partner with Remploy on the Work Choice programme?
By working with Remploy as a Statutory Referral Organisation (SRO), you can be a part of helping people to transform their lives through employment. To become an SRO, you must have been commissioned by, or have a contract with, either a local authority, primary care trust or local educational authority.
For more information about the Work Choice programme and the support available, you can find your nearest Remploy branch or contact us on:
Tel: 0845 601 5878