Workplace Mental Health Support Service
Around 10 million people in the UK are affected by a mental health conditon at any one time.
Office for National Statistics - June 2010
Together, we can tackle mental wellbeing in the workplace…
Our free and confidential support service is available to individuals with a mental health condition, who are absent from work or finding work difficult. It is aimed at helping people to remain in, or return to, their role.
This service has been designed to support those experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or other mental health issues that is affecting their work.
Remploy deliver this service, in partnership with Access to Work; a DWP Scheme.
Our advisors are trained and experienced in supporting mental health at work and provide:
- Work focused mental health support for six months, tailored to the needs of the individual
- Assessment of an individuals’ needs to identify suitable coping strategies
- A personalised support plan, detailing the steps needed to remain in, or return to work
- Suggestions for adjustments in the workplace, or in working practices, that could help individuals to fulfil their role
- Advice and guidance for employers on how they can support employees who have a mental health condition.
To be eligible for this service, individuals must meet the following criteria:
- Be in permanent or temporary employment (attending work or signed off sick)
- Have a mental health condition (diagnosed or undiagnosed) that has resulted in workplace absence, or is causing difficulties to remain at work.